Our fully insured service allows clients to have a fully documented and traceable service safe in the knowledge that the access systems put in place in their facilities meet the legal safety requirements.
Scaffolding once erected must be inspected at required intervals as per applicable Work at Heights Regulations from 2007. Persons carrying out these inspections should be competent to carry out these inspections.
|• Relevant Regulations & Codes of Practice
• Scaffolding Terminology
• Prevent falls in Scaffolding & False works
• Tube, fittings & boards
• Safety ladder access & egress
• Scaffolders training & working methods
• Bracing & tying scaffolds
• Mobile, static, loading towers & prefabricated towers
• Various types of system scaffolds
• Carrying out a scaffolding inspection
• Scaffold tagging systems
• Scaffold inspection exercise